Using Life Story Work with People who have dementia
We are a group comprising of: people with dementia, family carers, care workers and academics all interested in promoting the use of Life Story Work with people who have dementia.
We came together through a shared interest in Life Story Work from a range of experiences that include:
- Undertaking research into the use of Life Story Work
- Through experience of using Life Story Work and seeing its potential
- Through using Life Story Work as a carer or a person with dementia
- Out of an interest in finding out more about Life Story Work
The aims of this website and our work include:
- Getting Life Story Work used with people who have dementia
- Sharing experiences of using life story work, its benefits and its dilemmas
- Recommending good practice when using Life Story Work
- As a forum for learning from one another
We hope you find this site both an inspiration and a helpful resource.